Monday, March 19, 2012

3.19.12

Yesterday was a GLOOOOOORIOUS DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We had 4 less actives at church and Nancy's baptism was beautiful !!! She could not get the smile off her face, it was awesome !! She even bore her testimony, the spirit was so powerful. She gave me a big hug after the ceremony and she thanked us for all we have done to get her to where she is. It touched my heart. She said how she loves how everyone is so happy in the church.

That is the most important thing that i share with people is that as they come to know the truth of the gospel and are baptized, they are SO HAPPY !!!! It has brought into my life that happiness and i am so grateful everyday for my Saviors mercy and sacrifice.

I am sad to hear that Kerry got released, but I know the Lord must have something else for him to do. I love you all !!!!!!!!!! (1JOHN 4: 7-9 & 18)
Elder Hathcock

No comments:

Post a Comment