Tuesday, March 6, 2012

3.6.12

Note from Tammie: I asked Tyler if he knew an Elder Bowman. One of our missionaries knew him from home and asked me to find out....Elder Clegg is from our area. His Uncle was Tyler's Branch President and had a huge influence on getting Tyler on a mission! He is also our next door neighbor!

Elder Rios is awesome, and he will be leaving tomorrow which is NOT so awesome !!!!!!!!!!!! He is being transferred to Pueblo. My new companion is Elder Henslee, he is a "Spanish speaking" missionary so maybe I will learn some Spanish. I don't know him very well but I am looking forward to serving with him.
I did not know Elder Bowman but I have heard great things about him. We are teaching a lady right now named Nancy and she is doing great !!! She is so sweet and it is great to finally see hard work pay off. This has been a great miracle. She is preparing for baptism for the 18th of this month !!! I thought I told you that Elder Rios is from San Antonio Texas, maybe I didn't. I am pumped because Elder Clegg is coming to my zone and he is training a new missionary. I also recently got a letter from Austin Kennedy which was really cool. His little girl is so cute ! Elder Rios has to pack so I gotta go but I love you all !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tell Stacy I am sorry but i will write her soon. I have been really busy but her last letter was one of my favorites and I am SOOOOOO HAPPY that she will be receiving her endowment soon !!! Tell her I WUV HER !!!!!!!!!!
Elder Hathcock

No comments:

Post a Comment