Monday, December 10, 2012

12/10/2012... LAST LETTER!!


Hello everyone !!!!!! We had a big day on Friday !!! In the morning we had our "Zone Training" meeting. Then the Relief Society sisters in our ward made us a really nice lunch. During lunch, Elder Brandon and I had a little activity planned... "Mr. Krueger's Christmas Trivia!!!!" HAHAAHHAAHA !!!!! We came up with 10 questions to test everyone's knowledge !!! The winner received a copy of "Mr. Krueger's Christmas" signed by Jimmy Stewart !!!!! (I signed it) HAHAHA !!

After that we had our "Christmas Conference." During this whole day President and Sister Anderson, the assistants (Elders Durrant and Maumau), and our entire zone were in attendance. The Christmas Conference was really good and I was asked to be the chorister for the entire meeting !!! I did my best. HA !

Then after that we headed to the Stake President's home (President and Sister Seger) for a Christmas celebration !!! We had a delicious dinner, then a white elephant gift exchange ! The Segers also gave each of us a Christmas package and also one for each companionship !!! They went to a lot of work and money to do this for us. It was really awesome of them. They do it every year for the missionaries in our zone. They are good people !!!

We have been working hard ! Yesterday was the first time it got really really cold this year and I wasn't prepared. I didn't grab my winter gear from our apartment so I froze for a while !!! I was trying to be a tough guy but it really messed me up when we finally got warm I was in a lot of pain. I thought I had frost bite on my ears for a minute but I'm ok.

I love my mission and know that this is Gods work. I love you all and will see you soon !!!!!!
 
p.s. Thank you for the b-day wishes !!!!!!
 
Elder Hathcock
aKa "Soldier of God"

I'm not getting released until 8pm ????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  DANG !!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment