Thursday, December 30, 2010

12/29/2010

HELLO !!!!!!! Christmas was very memorable!!!! Elder Russell M. Nelson of the 12 came and spoke to us Christmas Day and in Priesthood the next day !!!! He is such an intelligent man. And so wise in scripture and the Hebrew meanings of words. He broke down the Abrahamic covenant really well and it was awesome !!! It was very powerful at the end of his talk when as he said "I leave a blessing upon you all, that you will help others to come unto Christ and that your families will be blessed" ... and he said some more things but I can’t remember at the moment but right when he said "I leave a blessing upon you all" It was amazing the spirit that overcame me at that moment ! It was like a wave hit me !!! I asked other missionaries if the experienced the same feelings and they did !!!!! So awesome !!! He is truly a man of God, and I felt so privileged to hear from him. I got the cinnamon buns Maa !!! My district loved them ! I loved the pictures, especially of Grandma Sue and I totally have felt the same way that you have Maa. I know Grandma Sue is with me. I’m so happy that Stacy was able to spend Christmas Eve with you all. That’s so great !!! Love you Toots and will be sending you a letter. JoJo and Kristyns Christmas card was SOOOOOO cute of Brooklynn !!!!!!!!! I can’t stop looking at it and the letters of Bubbas was so great Ana, I love them !!!!!! Thanks Trav and Ana for your letters, they mean a lot !!! There is not enough time to e-mail here at the MTC. So I apologize for not sending much. I got a Christmas letter from the Langs, Kyle Cook and his family, and Heather Parker sent me a really sweet Christmas card. I love you all and hope you have a ... HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE Elder Hathcock

1 comment:

  1. Do you think he got my letter? It was short and boring and doesn't deserve a place in the email, but tell me if you hear he got it.

    ReplyDelete