Wednesday, January 5, 2011

1/5/11

Preface by tammie:
I asked Tyler a bunch of questions that he was supposed to answer and mail back to me.....instead he answered them all in his email! So kind of a boring letter this
week due to my dumb questions! Ha! Looking forward to talking to him on the 10th!




Yes I met the Elder from Mesa, it was crazy !!! Small world, he is a really nice kid. Everyone loved my Pj's !!!! :] No one has gotten really homesick which is good. My personal study time has been pretty good over all, except when I get to the Isaiah chapters in 2 Nephi ... HAHA. The laundry room is a big ... laundry ... room. It takes about an hour. Weird question by the way. The food is getting really old !!!!! Can't wait to eat some real food. Weigh about the same but feel like I have lost a little weight, at least I hope! HA. We don't get to exercise everyday which is a bummer but will when I get into the mission field. I play basketball usually when we do have gym. My shoes are good. Please send me some abreva for cold sores. thanks ! Im doing great and can't wait to get to Colorado Springs. I will be able to call home on the 10th at the airport so be ready Maa, Im gonna call your cell. :] talk to you then LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment