Monday, January 31, 2011

1/31/11

Note from tammie:Here is Tyler's next letter. I told him about his friend Samantha who became active in the church after Tyler came back. I went and had my hair cut by her on Friday and I shared with him how great she is doing. So that is what he is talking about in the beginning of his letter. The last statement was an answer to a remark I made to him about how cold it is there~




That is so awesome !!! I love hearing how good Sam is doing, I am so proud and happy for her. I sent Stacy's letter on Thursday !!! She should have got it by now !!! This week was good, we have another really solid investigator who has been coming to church and has a baptismal date for Feb 13th !!!!!! We are so pumped !!! Its awesome to see peoples lives change and for them to recognize when the have found truth and answers to their questions. I spoke in sacrament meeting yesterday and it was on faith and charity and I talked about Grandma Sue so I was crying the whole time !!!! HAHAHA but I also got to talk about Pops and how he has always been a worthy priesthood holder and never complains about a calling that he has had and what an influence he has been to me. I miss you all and love you all a whole lot but I know this is the best thing I have ever done in my life. The blessings that I have experienced through living worthy to have the spirit with me so often is AMAZING !!!! Love you all and talk to you later.


P.s. there is a family in the branch who has a male boxer that is so beautiful !!!!! He reminded me of Zoey, I was petting him forever !!! :]


Well two weeks ago we went out in an ice storm !!!!! We were slippin and sliding all over the place. People were like " are you crazy or something?!!" HAHAHHAA So Stacy got her wish !!! I have been cold !!! Thats right COLD !!!! HAHAHA I wish I had some ice-skates that day

No comments:

Post a Comment