Tuesday, February 8, 2011

1/31/11

Hey !!!! First off, it is Mosiah 1:17 !!! I'm glad you got the pics !!! Ya Ana sent me some pictures too and they are so funny !!!!! I swear his hair is darker, I miss him so much !!!!! We eat dinners with members about 2 to 3 times a week. Its cool cause we get to make dinner too, plus its a small branch so its kind of hard. No I haven't got a helmet yet but I'm buying one today. I will take a picture for you. That is so cool that Ben and Yaya might live with you for the summer !!! I forgot to tell Ben how cool it is that he is planning on starting his own business ! That is so awesome that Jojo is trying to get a job like that, he is perfect for the job !!! I hope and pray he gets it ! A new calling huh Maa ?!! That's cool ! Goldie is doing great !!!! Everyone has made her feel very welcomed and her kids are behaving better at church, its so sweet !!! Eldon is having trouble making it to church. We get to his house Sunday morning and he is chilling in his Pj's !!! Were like "Come on Eldon, lets roll !!!" hahaha so its kind of tough. But Billy is doing great !!! He is understanding everything really well and has been praying and coming to church and is totally becoming a whole new man !!!! Its so cool to see the happiness he has been experiencing !!! He just got a new job too ! He is getting baptized this Sunday !!!!!! WOO HOO !!!! :] The other real cool thing is we have been teaching a part member family ( the Trail's) Sister Trail is such an awesome lady !!! She is so kind and always has a good attitude ! She has 4 daughters and only one has been baptized (Katara). The two who we are teaching are Alexis(12 yrs old and Ashly (15). They are such sweet girls and have really been understanding the message really well !!! They both are being baptized on the 20 th !!!!!! YAAAAAA They both came to church last Sunday and so did sister Trail !!!! I think it has been a long time she had been but you could see it in her face how happy she was to be back at church. She has such a strong testimony of the 1st vision and of Joseph Smith being a prophet, it is so cool to see !!!! I love helping others find the happiness they have been looking for and to help Gods children be baptized and then receive the gift of the Holy Ghost to guide and direct them in their lives. I couldn't write you until today cause we had Zone conference yesterday and it was AWESOME !!!!! Its so amazing how God has blessed me to be able to stay focused for about 8 hrs straight to learn more. I would have never been able to do that in the past. I got my Valentines day card yesterday !!!!!!!!! Thank you so much !!! I was laughing so hard at what Pops wrote ! Elder Andersen was so pumped that you got him a letter and half the Snickers haha he told me to thank you today, he really appreciated it. Thank you for yours too Racho !!!! I was waiting to open yours and Stacy's today !!! :] That is so awesome that Stace is gonna go to the reunion if she can !!!! I love her and miss her so much but know we have eternity with each other ! :] I can't wait to get some pictures of BKUA !!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss her so much !!!!!!!!!!!


Well gotta go ! Love you all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment