Tuesday, April 19, 2011

4/19/11

Had a good week. They asked Elder Andersen and I to both speak on Sunday and our talks went very well. The branch gave us a lot of love afterwards. It has been an awesome experience to see the branch build unity and gain trust in us missionaries. They have been doing a lot more in helping the work move forward. It was funny cause the branch president (President Rose) came up to me Sunday and said, "I have been thinking about what I can do to fix your ears the past couple of weeks... and I think I have figured it out." HAHA Im was pumped and told him my Maa would be so happy if I came home and my ears were fixed (He is a doctor, if I haven't mentioned that). But we'll see. I really love the Rose family, they have us over for dinner every Tuesday and it is always delicious. We had our last interviews yesterday with President Pfile. He gave me some really good council and told me how great the new mission president (President Anderson) is and I am looking forward to meeting him. My testimony grows stronger everyday through the tests of my faith. I am so grateful for the scriptures and the strength and power we are able to have in life by reading and pondering them. I have really been strengthend by (1 Nephi 3:7) lately. It helps me when things get tough, knowing that God would not ask us to do anything if there were not a way provided to accomplish it. Im so glad to hear that youth conference was a great experience. I am not surprised to hear that Stacy was there helping, she has been a great example to me in the importance of serving. It was so great to have my patriarchal blessing finally !!!! So many things that I needed to be reminded of and guided to do. Love you all !!!!!!!!!!! Remember to do the little things everyday that will give you strength and keep God smiling down upon you :]

P.s. It was so great, I got a package of goodies and a letter from the Parkers !!! Laura knows the key to my heart is through keeping me fed ! :] I love and miss the Parkers a lot.

P.s.s I weighed 308 lbs in the MTC and yesterday I weighed 270 !!!!! GEE GOLLY HUH?! HAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment