Monday, July 25, 2011

7.25.11

Those pictures are so great !!!! I love that Bubbas loves to play baseball !!!! He is getting so big ! And Bkua is sooooooo ADORABLE !!!!!!!!!! She needs to be in commercials !!!! HAHAHA

Things are going good !!! We have a young lady who is being baptized on the 7th of August. Her mom is a recent convert and is an amazing woman !!! She is already doing missionary work, it is cool to see.

I have to go to a meeting in Springs on Tuesday and I am a little nervous cause everyone in my district says that it is probably leadership training and that I will be called as a district leader since our district leader now is going home in a week and my comp is going home the 17th of August. So needless to say I am a little stressed out but I know the Lord will help guide me. I love and miss you all and am so grateful to be here in Rye.

Love, Elder Hathcock
AkA "Soldier of God"

PS: The stake center is about 45 minutes away. Could you send some more contacts in my package please? And a bandanna for when I do service so I don't get a bunch of nasty stuff in my mouth like I have been. And if possible a little CD case holder (like the ones with a zipper around it) thank you so much Maa !!! Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment