Monday, September 12, 2011

9.12.11

Josh and the kids didn't come to church. :[ We are working hard and keeping the faith !!! We are going fishing with Ricky today and so I am pumped about that.

Thank you so much cousin Jeni for writting, it means so much to me. To answer your question: Yes, we do get a lot of opportunities to serve in the area I am in. Things like helping build a barn, chopping fire wood, helping people move, paint etc. Its really great ! I am happy to hear your family is doing well, thank you SO MUCH for your prayers. Love you !!!

Sister Wright !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for writting me as well !!! HAHAHHAA I died laughing when you said you call me "Elder exclamation point" Its so true !!! Then when you pointed out that my Maa does the same thing I again was reminded how much I am like my Maa. Not that thats bad ! ;] But thank you so much, it really touched my heart. Thank you for your love and support.

This is for the unbelievers. Stacy did pick me up before ... It blew my mind and I thought she would have permanent back problems from then on ! She is as strong as an OX !!! HAHHAA

I love serving my God !!!! The mission is the best thing I have ever done !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you Maa, miss you a ton. Tell Stace that I got her letter on Saturday.

"Elder Bentley's dad sent me a post card since Elder Bentley has been getting so many. HAHA That was really cool of him and I look forward to trying one of his milkshakes someday!"


Elder Hathcock
AkA "Soldier of God"

No comments:

Post a Comment