Wednesday, September 21, 2011

9.20.11

It has been so great getting all the mail that I got last week. Thank you soooooo much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Things are going good. I didn't write yesterday because today was transfers and so p-day was today and the library was open from 4-6 today. I loved the pictures Ana sent of Bubbas 3rd birthday !!!! I love that he always say,"your turn!" HAHAHA I miss my BUBBAS !!! We haven't been able to get in contact with Josh this whole week. It is a real bummer but I pray that he and his family will be able to all be sealed together someday. The weather has been so nice here lately. I am really looking forward to fall.

I LOVE YOU ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elder Hathcock
AkA "Soldier of God"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT MONICA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment