Saturday, October 15, 2011

10.11.11

I felt so bad cause I had Widdle Bwookwynns birthday in my mind all day last Monday until I came to e-mail and I forgot !!! I am so glad that it was a glorious celebration, I wish I could have been there !!! But that's OK. She is so precious !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't have a whole lot of time cause we have an appointment so I am sorry Maa. I will have to tell you more about our investigators later. I did get a package today but have not opened it yet I am pretty sure it is the journal ! Thank you so much !!!!

Things are going great ! It looks like I will be training again next transfer ... ... I know its what the Lord wants but I am not looking forward to the stress !!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be alright. I am gonna miss Elder Bentley, but he will be a great missionary and has a lot to offer this mission.

The chances look pretty good that I will be staying in Rye, so I am pumped about that !!!!!!!! It snowed up in the mountain tops here already a few days ago !

We had a straight up "Amittyville horror" situation up here this past week and a half. Some of the craziest things I have ever seen but I will not get into detail. I love being a missionary !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The truth will go forth BOLDLY!!!! (with love) ;]

It is cool to see our investigator "Ricky" prepare for baptism and to see the change that has come about him. He has made a complete 180 and it is amazing !!!!!!! He is getting baptized on Halloween ! HAHA A day he will never forget.

I love you all and miss you all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elder Hathcock
AkA "Soldier of God"

Oh Maa, I need two more sweaters... I forgot to tell you back in Colby I washed my sweaters and dried them too !!! I didn't know they were wool ... so the turned into sweaters for an infant. I gave them to Elder Darley HAHAA (Elder Darley is the little guy who was his companion in the MTC)

No comments:

Post a Comment