Tuesday, October 18, 2011

10.18.11

That's so cool that Ana was in CO Springs !!! I was there yesterday for a meeting.

I found out that I am training another new missionary and ... I am staying in Rye, looks like Andersen has lost that revelation touch HAHA !! JK brother, love you ! I'm pumped that you are friends on facebook.

I will miss Elder Bentley but I am excited for him, change in the mission is exciting. He will find out where he is going Nov 1st.

Our investigator Ricky is getting baptized on Halloween !!! He wanted it to be a day he would not forget. HAHAHA !!! I love this guy !!! With his South Carolina accent and all. He is totally turning his life around it is beautiful !

Also our other investigator is preparing to be baptized and her mom just moved in with her and she is starting to come back to church as well as the brother/son. We are seeing miracles !!!!

I found out that a missionary that came out with me is training Kerry Clegg's nephew. He is in good hands. I am excited that I will be here in Rye for the holidays ! It is a great ward and so beautiful !!!

We have a lot of great missionaries in this mission and our mission President is so in tune with spirit. We have matching moles on the left side of our noses... so we were best buds immediately !!! HAHAHA

Tell Stacy I love her SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much and miss her everyday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you all !!!!!!!!! Thank you for your prayers and support !
p.s. Heather sent me a great Halloween card ! Love you Heath !!!!


Elder Hathcock
AkA "Soldier of God" BOOMSHOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment