Tuesday, October 25, 2011

10.24.2011

Man ! My heart was pounding when I started reading the part about Aidan and the pool !!!! I'm glad he's OK.

Glad to hear everything is well . Sounds like a good visit with Papa Gary and Grandma MaryAnne and Grammie Adeline. Tell them I love them!!

It was a great week! The conference with Elder Johnson was really great. I also had another trainers meeting and that went well. Church was awesome yesterday. Sacrament meeting was about missionary work and there were some great talks !!! Then the young men and we missionaries sang "Army of Helaman" and Ricky even sang with us !!! HAHA I was pumped!
Our other investigator and her mom came too and they had an awesome experience. Her mom is the LA (less active) who is so amazing ! She made us tamales the other day !!! So good !!!!

Ricky is getting baptized next Monday !!!!! He is really excited and things are going good.
I love being a missionary !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you all !!!!!!!!!

Elder Hathcock
AkA "Soldier of God" BOOMSHOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment