Tuesday, November 1, 2011

11/1/11

The package was so great Maa !!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much !!!!! That book is so cool !!!

I dont have much time to write cause I have to leave for a meeting. I was informed by President Anderson that I will be training and will be the new District Leader. I have to be at a meeting tonight and tomorrow morning in the Springs.

Rickys baptism was ... AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Afterwards I had asked him how he felt. He said, " I feel great ! I feel like I made the right decision." So amazing !!!

So grateful for the gospel. It is continuing to change my life. I got sweet Halloween cards from the Parkers, the Bentleys and from JoJo, Kbua, and Bkua !!!!!! Thank you all !!!! Love you all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elder Hathcock

No comments:

Post a Comment