Monday, November 7, 2011

11/7/11

Things are going great !!! Elder Scott Chaput (Shap-you) is an awesome companion !!! He has that "greenie fire!" It is amazing ! He is 25 yrs old, he actually served in this mission a few transfers a couple years back. But he had to leave for health reasons but now he's back. He is a very cocky guy, but he is also very funny and we get along great ! He fought MMA professionally for the past 5 yrs or so which is really great ! He is from Sedro-Whooley Washington. He is 6 ft 5 inches and 240 lbs. HAHA He's a big guy and he loves this area. I look forward to the miracles we will see together.

Ricky was confirmed yesterday and received the gift of the Holy Ghost. I had the honor of doing so. Being DL (district leader) is a great opportunity to serve others, we have a great district and I am grateful.

We are getting snow off and on. It is pretty cool. Some kind of bad news is that Johnaley is not coming back from North Carolina ! But she still knows the church is true and wants us to send her some missionaries where she is so she can be baptized ! So that is AWESOME !!!!

I love the ward here so much and it is going to be really, really tough to have to leave someday. But I don't need to think about that now.

I love you all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. Hey Elder Lawrence ! I heard its your birthday on Saturday ? ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you !!!!!!!!! Finish strong my man !!!!!!! HERMANOS EN BRACOS !!!! :]

Elder Hathcock

No comments:

Post a Comment