Monday, November 21, 2011

11/21/11

Hello everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a great week !

Yesterday we had two young men who are getting ready to leave for there missions come out with us and we split up and went knocking doors. I took a young man with me who just came home early from the MTC, I really wanted him to commit to get back out and his mom said she is very grateful for our efforts. All together we taught 5 lessons !!!!!!!!!! The one young man and I committed this guy to baptism and he accepted. It was really cool cause the young man said coming out with me made him very motivated !!! HA-LLE-LU-JAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha he is going to the San Jose CA (spanish) mission. The other is going to the San Fransisco/Oakland mission. A whole new world for this kid. HAHAHA !!!

Things are great, thank you all for your support and prayers !
LOVE YOU ALL !!!!!!!!

Elder Hathcock
AkA "Soldier of God"

P.S. HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment