Tuesday, April 10, 2012

04.09.12

I hope everyone had a gloooorious Easter Sunday !!! Mine was very glorious !!! Church was great ! We had dinner at the McConkie's, it was a delicious ham dinner. Elder Henslee was excited to see Hyrum Smith's walking cane and John Tanner's chair at their house.

To answer your question Maa, things are going great with Elder Henslee. He reminds me of how Pops probably was as a missionary. HA ! He keeps on messing with my head though. He talks as if he knows something. He has me thinking that I might be leaving after this transfer. This is the last transfer of the week. This next transfer is Elder Henslee's last one ! So don't send anything to my exact address until after transfers.

So my P-day will be next Tuesday because of transfers.

I saw Elder Clegg the other day for interviews. I get to see him every now and then. He's doing great !!! I pray that all is well with everyone.
I love you all,
Elder Hathcock

No comments:

Post a Comment