Monday, April 16, 2012

4.16.12

Assistant to the President is the highest level of leadership a missionary can reach while on his mission. They are charged with helping the Mission President with any duties he may need done. SO proud of our Elder Hathcock!!!!
--
Aww, I am bummed you couldn't go to the temple with Stacy. And YaYa went to the wrong session ?!!! HAHA Anyways, I have been called as the new AP (Assistant to the President) so it has been a stressful past couple of days. But I could not ask for better companions, Elders Schmidt and Bischoff. There are a lot of things I need to learn (logistic things). We are in a "trio" because they are training me and then Elder Schmidt is going to train a new missionary his last two transfers. Nancy had a great experience at the temple, we weren't able to do her parents names but they will be done soon enough. She had the biggest smile on her face, it was beautiful !!!! It was hard to say goodbye but I told her it was just "see you later."
Love you Maa !!!!
Elder Hathcock

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Elder Hathcock!!!! That is so great! You are greatly missed here and I know you are spreading love and sunshine on others now. I hope they appreciate and know what they've got. You made a huge difference in my life and I am forever grateful. Thank you for all you've done!! This is my prayer for you: Heavenly Father, I pray that You would bless Elder Hathcock, and all that he endeavors to do, and I pray this in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete