Tuesday, May 1, 2012

4.29.12

Hello everyone !!! I had a great week ! Three of our investigators came to church today !!!! We had Stake Conference this weekend and the adult session last night was great. One of our investigators (Nathan) came and he really liked it.
One of the talks was about "prison missionary work", and the kind of things that go on in the church in helping those in prison. He talked about the responsibility we have as Christians to HELP others. We should always be looking for opportunities to share the gospel with others.
Another talk was about the importance of attending the temple. Most of us are very blessed to have temples close by and we need to take advantage of that great blessing.
President Anderson also spoke at Stake Conference and he did a great job ! He is such a spiritual man and is a great example to me. I've never been so busy in my life and I have never been so happy in my life !!! The best perk of being an assistant is the blessing of being able to go to the temple once every transfer and then for the 'temple jubilees' (for missionaries who are at their one year mark). I haven't been able to do it yet but I am looking forward to it!!!
I love and miss you all and you are in my prayers. Thank you for all your love and support!

Elder Hathcock

No comments:

Post a Comment