Thursday, May 31, 2012

5.27.12

Good morning !!!!!!!!!!!! Another beautiful sunny day here in Colorado Springs. This week flew by with lots going on. I recently found out that Kevin Andersen is engaged !!!!!! So pumped for him !!! We had a big group of departing missionaries this week, so we had to split it into two days. The craziest thing of all is that my Sisters that came out with me, all went home with this group. I got really sick the 2nd day and didn't get to say goodbye to Sister Gilson. I was pretty bummed about that. It was really sad to see my Sisters go. Two of my former zone leaders came through the mission the other day and I got to talk with them which was cool. Drew Lewis and Shane Murphy, they are both doing great ! We are expecting two of our investigators at church today, so we are PUMPED !!! I love Sundays !!!! So I also heard that Stacy got accepted to USD !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so proud of her !!!! My girls wicked smart (Boston accent) :] Congrats Stace !!! Happy to hear that you and Pop are having a good time in Chicago Maa. Thanks for taking time to write me, I am grateful. I LOVE you all and hope you all have a GLOOOORIUOS week !!!!!!
Elder Hathcock
Aka "Soldier of God"

No comments:

Post a Comment