Sunday, July 15, 2012

7.15.12

Hey everyone !!! 
Things are going good out here. We have been seeing a lot of miracles lately and I am very grateful for the blessing to be apart of them. We started "Interviews" this past week and they will continue throughout the rest of this month. After church today we will be heading out to the San Luis Valley to do "Interviews" for that zone tomorrow. Then from there we will drive to Pueblo to do them their on Tuesday. The ones we have done so far have gone really good. The training I am apart of is focused on "Accountability" and "Revelation through Prayer." It has helped me to gain a greater understanding of the importance to give an accounting to my Father in Heaven every night, of the efforts I have made to do His will. As I have done that, He lets me know what it is that I can do better at. I have felt his love more abundantly as I have done so. I have received answers to my prayers. Prayer is a beautiful opportunity that we have to be able to communicate with God. I testify that God hears every prayer that is offered. He loves each of his children and is willing to bless them as they keep His commandments. 

We had missionaries depart a few days before transfers and it was a tough one. Some really great soldiers of God that left our mission. It was really tough saying good-bye to Elder Rios. We had built a tight relationship and it was hard to see him go. But I am pumped to see the great blessings and opportunities that await him back home. We had the great opportunity to attend a baptism yesterday. It was one of Elder Clark's investigators from his last area and Elder Clark was asked to perform the ordinance. The spirit is always so strong at baptisms, I LOVE IT !!!!!! I love the sabbath day !!! I am looking forward to taking the sacrament and helping our investigators progress in this gospel. 

I love you all and I am always strengthened by your prayers. Thank you so much !!!! 

 p.s. Sorry I didn't send you a birthday card Maa, I love you and hope it was a great one !!! 
 p.p.s I hope Stacy's move went smoothly, I can't wait to hear about it. Tell her I love her. 

 Elder Hathcock

No comments:

Post a Comment