Friday, July 6, 2012

7.2.12

Congrats to Josh and Erin !!! Things are going great ! On Sunday we had 3 investigators at church !!!!!! One of them is named Crystal and she has been so prepared for the Gospel, it is beautiful !!! She brought her two little boys and they are awesome !!! One is 3 and the other is 5. The 5 yr old (Enrique) is the cutest, chubbiest guy. We are best buds. Things are going great, I feel bad that I couldn't send that video for the YM in the Murrieta Stake. It was too big of a file to e-mail and I think it was too late by the time I was able to do it. Elder Clark is now with us, he will be the new assistant replacing Elder Bischoff. He is from Ventura and came out with me. I am pumped to serve with him ! I have been very busy as usual and this month is really crazy !!!!!! A lot of traveling because we have "Interviews" for all the missionaries in their different zones. We finally got our a/c working again in our apartment today. We haven't had it for like 3 weeks and it has been pretty bad. It really humbled me and I am very grateful for a/c. Also yesterday I saw Nancy and she is doing great !!!! She had a great time in Washington DC with her daughter. She came to our "Recent Convert" fireside last night. It was really good to see her as always. We had to have 3 companionship's evacuate from where they lived due to the fire. Two of them have recently been able to go back. It has been pretty crazy but good to see how many people reached out and helped those in need. I am loving life and I LOVE you all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Elder Hathcock 
aKa "Soldier of God"

No comments:

Post a Comment