Tuesday, July 24, 2012

7.22.12


Hello everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't have a lot of time to write today and we will be in Kansas tomorrow. But I just wanted to bare testimony of the power of fasting and prayer. Recently we saw an amazing miracle with one of our investigators this last week as we fasted and prayed together with her. Her and her boyfriend will be getting married this coming Saturday and we will be apart of it !!! Then she will be getting baptized the next day on Sunday !!!!! The Gospel is true and it changes peoples lives for the better,not only here on earth,but for eternity. Our companionship has been seeing so many miracles as of late. I have gained a testimony that the Lord magnifies the time that we have in our calling. So something really cool that we did this past Friday was we performed one of the "Hakka" war dances at a luau the church had. A member taught it to us (brother Watts-Johnson). It was awesome !!!!! It gets you pumped !!!!!! I love you all and hope all is well !!!!!
Love,
Elder Hathcock
aKa "Soldier of God"

Oh ya Maa, again I hope all goes well tomorrow with your surgery. You will be in my prayers as always. :] I love you Maa !!!!
Also, when you get a chance if you could e-mail me some funny pictures of myself when I was a little fat kid. Elder Bischoff and Clark are dying to see some. Maybe even a video if possible. hahaha !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment