Friday, August 3, 2012

7/29/12

Thank you so much for the pictures Maa !!! Elders Bischoff and Clark had a good laugh. Things are going great !!!!! K got married yesterday !!!!!!! The Relief Society sisters are amazing !!!!! Jesus Christ church would not function without the sisters. They are so great ! We had the wedding at the church and it looked beautiful. Bishop Hendry performed the marriage and did a great job. K looked so happy and so did her husband. She had a good amount of family attend the wedding and they were all very happy for the two of them. I was the first to give a "toast" and I got emotional like a baby of course. One of her little boys was so funny at the wedding ! I got some great pictures and videos of him. I love that little guy! Now today K will enter the waters of baptism !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She asked if I would baptize her and I am honored to do so. It has been such a beautiful opportunity to see the change and blessings that have come into her and her families life because of the Gospel. And now she will be taking the first step today to be able to return to live with God. Elder Clark and I were asked to give talks in sacrament meeting today so the pressure is on. But I am grateful to be able to. Elder Bischoff goes home this Friday and it is going to be a very sad day, but I am excited for the blessings and opportunities that await him. I love Sundays !!!! I am so grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ everyday and for the sacrifice He made for me. I know and testify that this is the church of Jesus Christ on the earth. It has changed my life and continues to change my life everyday. I love you all and I hope you continue to recover quickly Maa.
Love,
Elder Hathcock

No comments:

Post a Comment