Wednesday, August 15, 2012

8.11.12

I am writing tonight because tomorrow we have a lot to do before church. We are also heading out to Kansas right after church so it will be a long day. But Elder Clark and I are pumped about tomorrow !!! All of our investigators are solid for coming to church and we had a great lesson tonight with the B's. In our lesson last night, Z( the wife) felt the spirit so strong as we taught the Plan of Salvation that it brought her to tears. It was so beautiful because she said, "I can't explain the feeling that I'm having but that it just feels ...  good and I know its right. I am so happy." Times like that make every hardship worth it !!! The Spirit doesn't lie. She and her husband will be getting baptized next Saturday !!!!!! We are seeing so many miracles right now. I am so grateful for the blessings that this Gospel brings. My testimony continues to grow stronger and stronger everyday. I am so grateful for holy scripture that is written for us in these latter days by Gods chosen prophets. Elder Clark and I are having a glorious time together ! Spiritual highs and good laughs ! I love you all and I hope you know how much I really do appreciate your support and prayers. I love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elder Hathcock
aKa "Soldier of God"

No comments:

Post a Comment