Wednesday, August 29, 2012

8.27.12


Hello everyone ! It has been a very hectic week but it all was worth it yesterday when C and Z got baptized. There is nothing like seeing Gods children enter into the waters of baptism and to see the joy that they have from doing so. At the end of the service they both bore pure testimonies that filled the room with the Spirit. I had the honor to baptize Z and Elder Clark baptized C. It is truly a blessing to be able to help others come to know for themselves the truthfulness of the Gospel.

Alright so I have some pretty amazing news ... I have known this for a little while but couldn't say anything until now. But Elder Holland is coming to our mission to speak to all of us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO WEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so pumped !!!!!! It will be at the end of September and the whole mission is coming in for the meeting. Elder Holland is my kinda guy so I am really looking forward to hearing from him. Our mission needs it.

I am so excited for Cory, he is going to be a great "Soldier of God!" there are people being prepared for him to find and invite to come unto Christ.

Well I love you all and am always, always grateful for each of you. I love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Elder Hathcock

No comments:

Post a Comment