Tuesday, September 18, 2012

9.16.12


"GLORY GLORY HALLELUJAH ... GLORY GLORY HALLELUJAH !!!! "   Hello everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!

It's been an exhausting/glorious week full of miracles !!! We went on exchanges with three other Zone Leader companionship's this week. They were a success !!! We have very good missionaries as Zone Leaders. We will be doing two more exchanges this week and one more the following to finish up our exchanges for the transfer.

Elder Holland comes this Saturday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our mission is so blessed to have an Apostles of the Lord come address us this week. For your information Maa, we will not be able to take pictures. But I will get to meet him !!! So pumped !!!

Yesterday I was on exchanges in my former area and I got to stop by and see Nancy, she was having a rough day and we were able to help her see all the great things she is doing and reassured her of how happy Heavenly Father is of her. It is great to see how much she has grown in the gospel in such a short time, I love her !!!!

My testimony of this work continues to grow everyday, it is amazing to see how the Lord places us exactly where we need to be when we do our part in planning through the Spirit. I have gained a firm testimony of the importance of setting goals and making plans. It enables us to progress and stay anxiously engaged in a good cause.

I hope BUBBA'S had a most excellent birthday !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss him so much !!!!!!!

Well I love you all. I pray that you will have a safe week and continue to recognize how blessed we are.
 
Elder Hathcock

No comments:

Post a Comment