Tuesday, September 11, 2012

9/9/12


Well it has been a glorious week !!!

Yesterday B was baptized and it was so beautiful to see him and his family sitting there with smiles on there faces. At the end of the service B bore his testimony and the Spirit was so strong as he shared his experiences with prayer. He also expressed his love and appreciation for his dear wife Z. It has been so amazing to see how the gospel has made their marriage SO much better.

We have been so blessed in the work. I am really grateful for Elder Clark, he really is one of the best missionaries I've ever seen. He is THE MAN !!!

There has been some interesting changes in what President has planned for where and how I will be ending my mission. But I will not be able to tell you until the time is closer. But this will be my last transfer as one of President's assistants. It is going to be hard to not be able to work so closely with President, but I feel truly blessed with the time that I have had to serve with him.  That is not for a few more weeks so there is really no reason to even think about it now.

Today at church is going to be glorious !!! Elder Clark will be blessed to confirm B today in sacrament meeting.

I loved reading Elder Lange's first letter in the MTC !!! It took me back to remembering that special spirit I felt when I was there. Elder Lange will be a great blessing to his companion ! I love it !!

We have been seeing so many miracles lately and we are doing our best to assist President in helping this mission progress. I love you all and hope you have a blessed week, full of accomplishment and success !!! 
 
Elder Hathcock
aKa "Soldier of God"

No comments:

Post a Comment