Tuesday, October 16, 2012

10/10/12

I had no idea that Racho was planning on serving a mission !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so awesome !!!!!!!!!! I was hoping she would. :]
It has been amazing coming here to Kansas ! Back to my roots !!! HAHA !! Elder Brandon is a great missionary. He is from Spanish Fork, Utah and speaks very good Spanish. We have not had much time to do language study this week but Elder Brandon has been teaching me the conjugations ... talk about a headache. We are not teaching anyone in Spanish right now but we do have two investigators. J is getting BAPTIZED this Sunday !!!!!!!!! He was actually found when we came down for exchanges a couple weeks ago. He has been doing great and now his mom is interested !!! I have been waking up so happy lately ! I am grateful for my last calling but I am loving life right now !!! We have done a lot of traveling this week because of baptismal interviews and also we had to drive back to the Springs for Zone Leader Council. So that's why we are just now having p-day. I love you all !!!!!!! General Conference was amazing !!! We need to "hasten" the work of the Lord. We all need to be sharing the Gospel !!!!!!
Elder Hathcock

No comments:

Post a Comment