Tuesday, October 16, 2012

10/15/12

Hello everyone !!!!! J was baptized yesterday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is the MAN !!!! It is so amazing to see how happy he is. The gospel changes lives !!!!

We have been teaching one of the recent convert's fiancee and she is getting baptized this Sunday !!!!

I am loving it here !!! Spanish is hard but it has been cool to be able to understand more of what I hear.

We had our Zone Training meetings last Friday and they went really well. We have to do a lot of traveling as zone leaders out here because it is so spread out. Next time we are in Liberal I will have to get a picture of Dorthy's house from "Wizard of Oz", That's where it was filmed!!

I love being a missionary. I continue to learn and grow everyday. I know this is Jesus Christ's church on the earth. I love you all and pray that this week we will all pray everyday for an opportunity to serve someone.
Elder Hathcock
aka "Soldier of God" "Soldado de Dios" :]
P.s. you also forgot to mention who the new Stake President is... HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment