Thursday, October 4, 2012

9-30-12


The news about C has made my day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for her. It has been a crazy week. We went and did our last day of exchanges with all the zone leaders this past Wednesday. It was in Kansas !! It was cool cause I got to see a little preview of my next area. I went with my soon to be new companion and it was a great day ! I am looking forward to serving with him. I am however very very sad to be leaving Elder Clark. He really is like the younger brother I have always wanted. We have had some incredible experiences together !! As well as some great laughs. I have learned so much from serving with him. He is a very hard worker, a great teacher, and a true soldier of God. I love him and am grateful for the honor it was to serve along side with him. We also brougth in our new companion Elder Durrant. I wish I could serve with him longer too, he is a spiritual giant and very smart. I am very impressed with him. He is from Meridian, Idaho. Benjamin probably knows where thats at 'cause its not far from Boise. I am very excited to be going back to having more time to proselyte ! And to be in Kansas !!! YEEHAW !!!!! Its gonna be a great way to conclude my service. I just want to say that I know that the Lord is mindful of us all, he loves us and knows what we need most. I love you all !!!! I hope the birthdays were a blast !!!!!!
 
 
Elder Hathcock

No comments:

Post a Comment