Monday, May 16, 2011

5/16/11

Well I don't have much time to write because Elder Andersen is getting transferred. I am staying right here in Colby, but I am pumped because we have some great miracles going on right now. We had seven investigators at church yesterday !!! I think it might be a record in Colby ! Elder Andersen said that's the most people he has ever had at church. Elder Andersen is heading to the city !!! CO Springs area, the 1st time he will have ever served in the city after 20 months in the missh. He is a little nervous. But he has been called as zone leader for the northeast zone and I am pumped for him. Things are going great ! I am excited to meet my new companion Elder Darley, he will be our district leader. My testimony grows stronger everyday ! That's crazy that Derrick goes home in August ! Very proud of him and his hard work, he is a great example to me. Love you all and am grateful for your love and support.
Love, Elder Hathcock

No comments:

Post a Comment