Monday, August 1, 2011

8/1/11

That is awesome that you finished reading the B.O.M that quickly ! Its amazing the strength it gives you huh? Sounds like a busy month.

Its been a tough few weeks, its tough when you have a "trunky" companion who is about to go home. I am looking forward to a new transfer but also very stressed ! I found out that I am not going to be DL ... but that I am training a new missionary !!!!!!!! I am trying not to get too stressed, but I want to make sure I do the best job I can to prepare this missionary for the rest of his service.
We had a meeting last week where we learned about some new training material and we are the first mission in the world to do it, so thats pretty cool.

I got my package ! Thank you so much !!! I also got the P.O.S teaching cards today. Tell Stacy I got her package and letter too !!!!! So grateful !!!!!!!

We are teaching a single dad who has three little kids and he has a drinking problem and has the true desire to change his life and know if the gospel is true. He hit some rough times this past week but we are helping him learn to rely on the Lord and do his part in receiving guidance and blessings.

I gotta go but thank you for all your prayers and support as always !!!!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL !!!!!!!!!!!

Elder Hathcock

No comments:

Post a Comment