Monday, August 15, 2011

8.15.11

Sounds like a great week !!!! That is so amazing about the Bentley connection with us. This is so the Lords work. I am so grateful for the sacred trust that the Lord has put in me to train and I will NOT let him down. Elder Bentley is a great guy and is humble, which is great !!! He jams on the piano like no other, its really cool. He is learning quickly and he will be a great missionary ! He couldn't ask for a better area to start in. We had our investigator Josh at church yesterday, FINALLY !!! It was such a glorious day !!!! He had an amazing experience and said afterward, "I gotta bring my kids next time." WOO WEE !!!!!!! Brought so much joy to my heart !!! Josh is such a good guy but has had some major struggles but we are helping him see the strength that God gives him when he makes righteous decisions. I love serving my Lord and am so grateful for the strength that I receive everyday. There is NO way that I could do this if it was no the Lords work. That in itself is such a great testimony to me ! It was cool cause Elder Bentley got to confirm Rubye yesterday ! I love you ALL and my prayers are with you as I know yours are with me, I feel there strength !

Elder Hathcock
AkA "Soldier of God"

p.s. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRENDA !!!!!!!!!!!!! What are you, 30 years old now ? ;] Love and miss you very much !!!!

p.p.s Congrats to you Camille !!!


Better wish it to you while I have the chance ...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MAA and PAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for loving each other and sacrificing for each other, allowing us as your kids to be raised with love and with truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment