Monday, August 8, 2011

8.8.10

Little Rubye got baptized yesterday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was so amazing !!! It was in a creek here in Rye. Bro Moyer baptized her and it was an incredible experience for him as well. He recently started coming to church again after about 17 years. He is Rubyes step dad. It was the first time he has baptized someone and I am so thankful to have been apart of it. I'll send pictures next week.

Your not gonna believe it ! I am training a missionary from Lancaster CA !!! I told Pres Andersen that and he had no idea that was where I was born !!! Another testimony that this is Gods work. Elder Bently is his name. I'm sorry I missed wishing a happy birthday to Ana and Ben! So ... Happy Belated B-Days !!!!! YAY !!! HAHA

I am excited to train but also very stressed! I will be staying here in Rye and I am very happy about that. This ward is so special. I will be here for sure until October! There are miracles waiting to happen and are happening. Love you all and am grateful for your love and support and prayers as always !!!

P.S. Thank you so much Parkers for the card, I miss and love you all so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love, Elder Hathcock
AkA "Soldier of God"

No comments:

Post a Comment