Wednesday, January 25, 2012

1/24/12

I am sorry Maa, but it is going to be another short letter. I am being transferred to the "Colorado Springs Zone" and I am going to be a zone leader. I am a little stressed but I know it will be a great new chapter in my mission. My companion (Elder Rios) is a really good missionary and I am pumped he will be my comp. It is really hard leaving Rye. I never thought it would be as hard leaving an area in my mission as it was to leave home. Its crazy !!! I got so much love from the members here, it really has brought me so much joy. I am also bummed that I will not be here for Tommys baptism, but he understands.

Love you all.

And Maa, you can send the letters to the mission office. :]

p.s. tell Stacy I LOVE HER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Elder Hathcock

AkA "Soldier of God"

No comments:

Post a Comment