Monday, February 13, 2012

2.13.12

Finally !!!!! The computers here at the library have all been giving me trouble. So I don't have much time. To answer your question: Being a ZL (zone leader), you don't get as much sleep and you have to do a lot more paper work. Elder Rios and I do still get to teach, we just are trying to "find". We recently got a referral for a LA (less active) member and he has some what of a similar story as mine, so I am looking forward to meeting with him. I am enjoying being back in the city cause there are a lot more people and a lot more things to do. You get to be around a lot more missionaries too which is cool.
Oh ya, I got a V-Day card from aunt Kelly and she gave me 20 bucks !!!! It was so awesome !!!
The card was really sweet. Love my auntie !!!!
Hey Maa, tell Stacy that I am sending off her Valentines card today so it will be a little late. Elder Rios was pumped to hear that there was something in the package for him too. I am always tired. It is really starting to get frustrating. I have been working out regularly in the mornings too but
I still am not getting the energy I need. I pray that I am not anemic like you (no offense Maa).
Oh ya ... HAPPY VALENTINES DAY MAA !!!!!!!!! Love you so much !!!! Love you all !!!

Elder Hathcock
AkA "Soldier of God"

No comments:

Post a Comment