Monday, February 6, 2012

2.6.12

Hello everyone !!!!!!!!!! It has been a busy week ! I got some amazing news recently that an investigator I started teaching in Colby KS is getting baptized !!!! He was a really cool guy, who use to be in "Special forces" in the military. It made me so happy to hear that !!!
It has been a great blessing being able to work with so many missionaries and to be able to help them with their ministry. Elder Rios and I attempted another "food challenge" in town. It was a pizza place called "Fat Boys" and it is the "Gut Buster Challenge!" It is a ten pound pizza with two meat toppings. The APs (Assistants to the President) came for encouragement cause if you win you get $300!!! So we were determined. But.... we failed :[ I had one piece left and I BLEW CHUNKS !!!!! I was so disappointed in myself. Elder Rios had about 6 or 7 pieces left. It was my last time doing anymore challenges. I am retired. Its time to get back to my normal life !!! HAHA !!!
Well I hope all is well. The work is going forward! No unhallowed hand can stop it!!! I love you all !!!!!!!!! That is awesome that Racho is in Taekwando!!!
Elder Hathcock

No comments:

Post a Comment