Tuesday, November 13, 2012

10/29/12


Hello !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for the package !!!!! It was truly a treat !!!!!

We had a rough week but we are trying to seek guidance on what we can do better and are looking forward to this week. J is continuing to do great !!! He is the MAN !!! He is preparing to receive the priesthood so we are helping him with that.

I feel like I don't have a whole lot to say except that life is good, the church is true and I love being a soldier of God !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope everyone has a safe and Happy Halloween.

Something that I read recently in Preach My Gospel has really changed the way I read scriptures. In chapter 2 it talks about really visualizing whats happening as you read. It has been amazing as I have done this.  It has allowed me to really grasp the reality of everything that is happening in the scriptures. To feel what the people or prophets must have been feeling and how hard it would be to experience a lot of what goes on within the scriptures. I invite you all to do this and see how much more it will invite the spirit as you do.

I love you all and am so grateful for your love and support.
I recently got letters/cards from Heather and Kim Parker which was really sweet of them to do.

Love you all !!!
 
Elder Hathcock

No comments:

Post a Comment