Tuesday, November 13, 2012

11/13/12


Its been another busy week!   Every-ones costumes were amazing!!!! 

We have had to do a lot of traveling again this week but it was beneficial.   We had our zone training meetings last Friday and they went really well.  We do two different ones in our zone because of the distances.   But Elder Brandon and I felt that at the end of each one we should take some time and talk about the importance of being united as a companionship.   Then we did a little activity where we had each companionship do "trust falls." It was fun  and we feel that the message was received well.

I love the Savior Jesus Christ.  I am nothing without him.   I love being one of his soldiers and I will continue to serve him forever.   I love you all and thank you for your love and support.

I am so proud of my cousins Elder Lange and Elder Larsen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Elder Hathcock

No comments:

Post a Comment