Monday, November 19, 2012

11/19/12

So happy for Carli !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It will be the start to a glorious life.
It was a pretty good week for us. We are working hard and I am staying focused. J will be receiving the Aaronic priesthood this coming Sunday and we are so happy for him. He really blows my mind how awesome he is. He has been sharing the Gospel with everybody !!!
I'm excited to hear where Mackenzie will be serving !
We are having Thanksgiving at the Santiago's. They are an awesome family and it will be a blast. That morning the ward is also having a Turkey bowl and I've got my cleats ready to rock !!! I am happy to hear that our family will be together along with some Monettes !! That's awesome !
I was blessed with the opportunity to teach Elders quorum yesterday about "forgiveness" and it really helped me to understand how important it is that we first seek the forgiveness of others before we go to our Heavenly Father and ask for forgiveness. I want to invite us all to make that effort to forgive someone who may have done us wrong and I promise that we will be the ones with a burden lifted.
Oh ya !!! I got to go back to Colby like you already know Maa. But it was a tender mercy from the Lord.  I was so grateful to have been able to see those who I got to see.   I didn't get to see the Trails which was a BUMMER as well as all the Rose family but it was great to see Sister Rose, Abby and Judd.  I even got to see Brent Bandy and Travis Sies and that was a great experience that I I will have to share at a later time.  But it was so great going back to where I started.
Andrew Cordova wrote me and wanted me to say hi to you all for him.
Well I love you all and am blessed by your love everyday, I know that's true !!!

Love Elder Hathcock

No comments:

Post a Comment