Monday, March 21, 2011

3/21/11

Hi Y'all !!! HAHAHAHA Im catching myself saying that sometimes !!!! That's just Kansas though ! HAHA That's cool that JoJo is gonna work for Rob. That's a great calling Maa !!! I knew that's where Stace would wanna eat !!! :] I'm glad to hear that you had a great day at the temple and got to see Brenda, I miss her !!! And yes, you and LaRee are right, I probably will cry cause I'm already thinking about how hard its gonna be to say goodbye. I have a feeling I will be getting transferred this one coming up (April 4th I will find out). To answer your questions; yes I stayed in Co Springs for 2 nights when I went there. Yes, I am sending my sd card to Stacy today. I do need to get some short sleeve shirts here very soon. My suit is getting a little big but that's no big deal. I don't have my patriarchal blessing with me. I have never been able to find it so I'm thinking I forgot to bring it. Can you PLEASE send it to me ?!!! I need to read it as often as I can. I can't believe Pops is going to be 55 !!!! That sounds like a fun get away that you have planned for his b-day. Ashleigh and Alexis Trail both gave talks yesterday !!! They were both awesome !!!!! I love those kids !!! I was so proud of them both. We are really trying to focus on their dad right now but its been hard trying to meet with him because of his busy schedule. Overall, things are going good. I have been pretty exhausted lately and don't have much energy and its hard feeling that way as a missionary cause you always have to be on your A game. But I keep on truckin' along, singing my songs and preaching the word !!! HAHAHAA Oh ya, I need to figure out how to go about getting more contacts cause I'm out. They don't have a "Sams Club" around here sooo ... ya. It looks like the bad weather is behind us WOOOOOHOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!! So pumped about that ! I am ever so grateful for the atonement and the opportunity I have been blessed with in serving a mission. LOVE you all, I thank you all, and am grateful for your love,prayers and support !


P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY EVER BEATING HEART !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE A GREAT DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.P.S Grandma Sue's B-day is on Saturday !!! I can't believe she's almost been gone a year already !!! I love and miss her like crazy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment