Thursday, March 17, 2011

3/17/11

A letter from Tyler to his dad:

That's great to hear Pops, my testimony of the temple has grown as well this past week since we had a married couple in our branch who are converts of about a 1 yr 1/2 and they went to the temple with the branch to do baptisms for the dead for their first time. They came back and on Sunday you could just see the change that came over them in their experience, it strengthened them so much and solidified their testimony in the church. They were asked to bare their testimonies and it was beautiful !!! It really showed me the importance of having our new converts aimed toward the temple. The Trail girls/family all went too and I can't wait to hear of their experience. Thank you for everything Pop, I love you and I am working hard !!! (Alma 36:24) "Yea, and from that time even until now, I have labored without ceasing, that I might bring souls unto repentance; that I might bring them to taste of the exceeding joy of which I did taste; that they might also be born of God, and be filled with the Holy Ghost."
This scripture is so dear to me, its exactly how I felt after my conversion and how I still feel !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment